Hi everyone, here’s what’s coming up this month:
- We’re rolling down to southwestern Arizona to check out Imperial Dam camping and paddle boarding. We’ll be testing our new camera and wide angle lens to show you pics of the campgrounds, kayaking and paddle boarding in that area.
- We’ll be doing in-depth photo’s and story on Joshua Tree National Park in Southern California. Yep, we’ve been to this park several times. The Park has gained such popularity it’s hard to find camp sites now but there’s more to see and do than just camp.
- In two weeks, LF2SF will be at the 2017 Pacific Sail & Power Boat Show in San Francisco for 2 days. We’ll be looking at all the new stuff for sailboats, taking pictures of our favorite blue water cruisers and reporting on whatever we want to, bringing you up to date stuff that actually applies to boats that leave the safety of a harbor.
- We’re going to continue to make you question the sanity of enduring hard and cold winters worldwide by doing a photo expose on the British Virgin Islands. Our friend just got back and brought us fantastic pics that we have to share.
- Lastly, we’ll cover by photos and post the before, during and after of professional sailboat painting, what you get for your money and what it actually looks like,,,,on my own boat.
We’re getting a new camera and might actually read the instruction manual or the book recommended to us to bring you better pictures and updated info. Stay with us, remember we’re prepping to leave the U.S. in 2019 for extended BlueWater Cruising with a Great Dane and two small kids,,,which should produce some great stories and YouTube Channel videos.
If you like us,,,,follow us.